52 Days in Mexico

My real life is only 52 days a year starting tomorrow.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Something's Going to Happen

Getting ready spend the next fifty-two days in Mexico where something big will happen. I'll publish a book, lose 10 pounds, meet Kent Evans, star in a movie, verify Free Will, potty train Christian, conjoin with my wife, impeach the president, stop global warming, take hikes with George, hug all my kids, spend one day in bed, inspire art around me, create history curriculum, eat guacamayas, prevent war in Iran, stop snoring, play chess and read Nausea by Jean-Paul Sarte. Mostly I want to write and come up with a better title for "Vaseline and Disjointed Time." I want to write "Cone of Silence" and get going on the border book I've got outlined.

Really, I'll change diapers and wait in line with housewives to buy tortillas.

And I've got this nifty weblog-- Fifty Days in Mexico. Keep checking back. I'll keep you informed.

4 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, June 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garret, I'm happy to know how exiting is for you to travel to Guanajuato. And I'm a l

 
At 3:42 PM, June 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Garrett!
~Rex

 
At 3:46 PM, June 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Garrett, those are great goal/activities. I hope to help with at least the hikes. the writings sound interesting.
George

 
At 4:19 PM, June 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ,me alegro que vas a conocer a kent evans , bueno espero que que estes muy bien , yo ahora vivo en newport beach en california , saludos y un gran abrazo
alex de graaf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home