52 Days in Mexico

My real life is only 52 days a year starting tomorrow.

Monday, June 27, 2005

A Cliché Story

A romantic couple looking deeply into each other's eyes in a funky Guanajuato Coffee house
In a city that never sleeps, two star-crossed lovers sit in a coffee house which is nearly as dark as night, pouring their hearts out.

Man: I love you more than life itself.

Woman: I am nothing without you.

Man: Our two hearts beat as one.

Woman: We make beautiful music together.

Man: I'm glad we are of one mind.

(Outside, it begins to rain cats and dogs.)

Woman: There's a chill in the air but I feel as cozy as a kitten with you.

Man: Yes, you are the light of my life, but I have to say that I'm as hungry as a wolf right now. I could eat a horse.

Woman: The restaurant across the plaza makes a mean omelette. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Man: You don't have to tell me twice. I'd eat there in a heartbeat.

Woman: I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Man: But it's raining and we'll get soaked to the bone.

Woman: Getting there is half the fun.

Man: Let's run like the wind when we get outside, and we can get there in the wink of an eye.

Woman: I couldn't have said it better.

In the restaurant they feasted like kings and then went to their hotel room to sleep like logs. The man and woman were as happy as clams and lived together happily ever after.

Speak your mind about this story. Click on the comments link and leave your two cents worth.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, July 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My two cents? Don't take a wooden nickel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home