52 Days in Mexico

My real life is only 52 days a year starting tomorrow.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Hike To The Summit Of Cerro De La Sirena

View of Cerro de La Sirena

The wind was so strong it nearly carried away my backpack. The summit of Cerro de la Sirena is one of my favorite places in Guanajuato. On one side you see the city. From the other side you see the Santa Rosa Mountains, la Presa de la Mata and thunderclouds over Irapuato. There is a rock I like to sit on when I look toward the mountains. I have decided to declare it a beach and spend a day there laying on a towel.

Cerro de La Sirena Hike 7/4/5
Cerro de La Sirena Hike 7/4/5
Cerro de La Sirena Hike 7/4/5
Cerro de La Sirena Hike 7/4/5
Cerro de La Sirena Hike 7/4/5
Cerro de La Sirena Hike 7/4/5
Cerro de La Sirena Hike 7/4/5
Cerro de La Sirena Hike 7/4/5
Cerro de La Sirena Hike 7/4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home