52 Days in Mexico

My real life is only 52 days a year starting tomorrow.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What Kind Of Reader Are You?

The cactus doesn't lie


Today is Day 26 out of fifty-two. What kind of Weblog reader are you?

  • Procrastinator- "I received the link to Fifty-Two Days in Mexico, but I'm just too busy to look at it everyday. Yes, I am aware that I am depriving myself the chance to experience Garrett's considerable literary and artistic talent. The only one being hurt by my procrastination is myself."


  • Cynic- "Garrett's Weblog is probably boring. I received an email with the link, but I deleted it. I have no intention of visiting his site. My life would be so much more pleasant if I knew that dross like Fifty-Two Days in Mexico didn't exist to clutter up the Internet."


  • Disenchanted- "Yes, I was reading Fifty-Two Days in Mexico on a daily basis, but I got tired of it because Garrett never wrote anything about me. I could care less about Garrett's vacation. What I really enjoy, is reading about myself."


  • Fan- "I find myself arriving at work an hour early each day, so I can check out the latest post on Fifty-Two Days in Mexico . I usually check back every ten minutes to see if Garrett has made any revisions. I persuaded the IT department to push Fifty-Two Days in Mexico as the mandatory home page for everyone who works in my corporation/school district/government agency. Because of Fifty-Two Days in Mexico, I am living the apex of my life. I dread July 31 when Garrett will make his final post. At least, I will always have the memories."
  • 1 Comments:

    At 10:55 PM, July 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think I just took my first step towards fan-dom...wait, no that's just my dinner digesting.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home